Two Years | A Blogiversary

09 July 2015


Of Golden Roses is officially two! How crazy is that? I remember writing my first post in the midst of a move, not really sure if blogging was going to be a thing I would actually stick to. Two years later and I can honestly say blogging is a huge part of who I am today.

So on this blogiversary I thought I'd share with you some of the most pivotal post from my past two years online (in chronological order).

The Awkward First Post
Hello Bristol!
The First Thoughts From Abroad
My Interview at BBC
My First German Christmas Market
Stonehenge
Bristol Vibes
Touristy London
Climbing the Rigging of the ss Great Britain
 The Photo Hunt in London
Guinness Storehouse 
The London Eye at Sunset
Champagne in the Shard
Why I Blog & My 1 Year Blogiversary
Bristol Balloon Fiesta 
My First Exaptiversary
My Move Back Stateside
My Postgraduate Graduation 
Bristol In My Pocket is now Of Golden Roses
Why I Didn't 'Travel More'
2015 Reader Survey Results


Happy Thursday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.